Dr. David Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Charles?

November 7th, 2016

Great doctor! Was referred by a friend. Great bedside manner and always on time. Never a wait. Will definitely be referring him to others.

November 7th, 2016

Nice Dr

Dr Charles has wonderul bedside manners . I liked him and staff so much i bought my mother. She too was completly satisfied . I'll be seeing him soon ..... check up time

March 4th, 2016

I HAVE BEEN WITH DR. CHARLES FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND AM VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HAVING HIM AS MY DOCTOR

October 12th, 2015

Not so good

Billing is a mess. You may have a zero balance but they will keep calling you. If he's not in your out of luck be ause he's the only Dr in the practice. I've happily moved on to another.

April 18th, 2015

Keep Moving

Dr. Charles is a silent and angry man. He don't speak or socialize. I believe he is not happy being a doctor and maybe needs a vacation. He is angry and his explosion will come out one day. I am afraid of the person who may get his wrath. He is not a happy man and he is not busy at all. The staff just sit around and laugh all day and play.

June 5th, 2013

Dr Charles is fine, it is the staff that is incompetent.

May 13th, 2013

Good Doctor

We got off to a rough start-but once he saw I wasn't bothered at all by his race, he started warming up to me . He listens very carefully to me now, and if he thinks I need a specialist, will send me to a good one. I respect and like him!

April 27th, 2013

Lousy bedside manner and lousy diagnostician

He has a negative aura that casts off the vibe that he does not really care about the patient. Very impatient and grumpy. Innacurate diagonisis. There are much better docs in Rockville.

December 6th, 2011

Calls from the pharmacist on behalf of patient are not addressed. Requires patient to call office and often it requires an appointment with the doctor.

October 31st, 2011

Fast is not always best

The wait was quick, I was in and out. But Dr Charles was not pleasant and at one point asked "Do you even know where you live?" after I told him twice I had JUST moved to the area and didn't know what pharmacy he should send my prescription to. Did not return my hello when he entered the room, walked out twice when he forgot something and didnt say where he was going, just walked out. I felt like he hated his job and I was ruining his lunch break or something.Went in for an ear infection. He jabbed the scope into my ear hard, it hurt. I figured this was normal until I was in the ER next day with excruciating pain and that doctor didn't hurt me at ALL. The ER doctor warmed the scope and then gently moved it in slowly. The doctor in the ER also said he was surprised my experience with Dr Charles was painful and surprised that I was given no information on what to expect with an ear infection. He then doubled my small antibacterial prescription, recommended anti inflammatory for the swelling and actually gave me ten minutes worth of info and what to expect and how to help with the pain. My expensive trip to the ER could have been prevented had Dr Charles done the same for me. I'm not looking to be babied, I'm just looking to be informed and given relief.Will not be returning to Dr Charles' office. It's too bad because his office and nursing staff was excellent!

April 29th, 2011

Horrible.

I Have been seeing Dr. David Charles for a year and hands down I think this is one of the worst doctor's I seen in my life. I had a let injury and without getting a MRI he gave me a cortisone shot and I found out he injected it in the wrong muscle. Additional to this I been very sick for while now going in and out of the ER and every time he was called by the Hospital I was in he never returned phone calls. He never followed up on my test results or anything. I would strongly recommend anyone to not go to this doctor.

January 3rd, 2011

Very good doctor

Dr. Charles is not very talkative so at first his bedside manner seems a little cool. However, he is thorough and professional and is very attentive. He listens closely to what I have to say and has always been able to assist me with any health issues I may have. I highly recommend him.