A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chesler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Chesler MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Chesler practice?
- Dr. David Chesler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chesler practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Surgeons and Stony Brook Pediatric Surgeons.