A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chun, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Chun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Chun MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Chun practice?
- Dr. David Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chun practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Pathologists.