A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chun, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital & Health Center
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - IC Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Chun practice?
Dr. David Chun practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and Glendale, CA.
See San Dimas Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Chun, Dr. Davis Chun, Dr. Dewey Chun