TOTAL HIPREPLACEMENT show details TOTAL HIPREPLACEMENT
Aug 16th, 2014

would not recommend Dr Clark

hand surgery show details hand surgery
Jun 4th, 2012

Dr.Clark and his staff are great. All are friendly and caring. I have had no problems with my hand sense my surgery. I strongly recommend anyone that needs a great Orthopaedic Surgeon.

Dr. Clark is the only one we will go to show details Dr. Clark is the only one we will go to
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Clark has taken care of my soccer playing daughter for two severe ankle problems and two knee surgeries. His work and follow up have been great. I live in Dothan and will drive to Ozark to see him. Dothan orthopedists are much more difficult to get into and their wait time has been in excess of an hour.

by J. A. Rogers on Apr 29th, 2011

Dr Clark was great, he has a good bedside manner, he listens and truly cares about his patients. Allthough the office staff is horrible! If you see Dr Clark, you need to make sure you take care of everything you need to while he is in the office with you. Because if you have to call back anc talk to someone they are horrible and acts like they are doing you a favor just by answering the phone, the are rude and insentitive. I hated that I had to leave a Dr that I loved bcause his staff was so bad!!