A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of The
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Clark MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Clark practice?
- Dr. David Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. David Clark practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians and San Diego Internists.