inactive

David Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Cumming, GA

September 24th, 2015
Seems unfocused
Seemed very disorganized, was not prepared for our visit he had not looked over testing yet, ran hour late for appt and kept leaving exam room. Visited 2 other patients during our appt! Seems like a nice guy?

May 21st, 2015
Awesome
Best neurologist I have seen since my head injury in 2000.

March 15th, 2015
Dr. Cohen treated me for migraines. He overprescribed to the point that my pharmacist cautioned me about taking too hand drugs that could negatively affect my central nervous system. I contacted his office and spoke with his nurse, informing her that I was much too sleepy all day. She replied that there was nothing that could be done. I went to sleep at the wheel and a ha car wreck on I-285. I am very fortunate to have survived although I did have several surgeries due to the airbag. This was in 1996. I never considered taking legal action against Dr. Cohen, but I do believe he over prescribes and poses a serious danger to his patients.

September 11th, 2012
Dr. Cohen and his staff are warm, knowledgeable and compassionate. I have a difficult case but feel that my concerns were listened to and questions answered as much as possible.