Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 3rd, 2015

Very happy that Dr. Cohen is my doctor

Aug 20th, 2015

The doc always takes care of me. Been going to this office for over 10 years

Jun 23rd, 2015

Dr. Cohen has been my doctor for a long time. I am very satisfied with his care.

Good doctor, gruff bedside manner show details Good doctor, gruff bedside manner
May 6th, 2015

Dr. Cohen seems like a good doctor, and his staff is friendly. Just be prepared for a gruff bedside manner. He will cut you off mid sentence, not make eye contact, and usually leaves simply by walking out in a hurry. Almost like his patients really annoy him. I do believe he knows his stuff.

by Harry A. on Apr 24th, 2015

Always accurate with his diagnosis. He gives my family great medical care

by Louis D. on Mar 10th, 2015

Very satisfied with my medical care. Great doctor

Feb 15th, 2015

Very satisfied. Dr. Cohen has provided me with excellent medical care.

Feb 1st, 2015

The staff at the front desk are very unfriendly. The wait time for the last three visits was always over an hour. One visit last three hours and the Cohen spent 10 minutes with me. He always rushed. Never explains his thoughts.

The absolute finest there is in Philadelphia show details The absolute finest there is in Philadelphia
Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Cohen is without question the finest physician I have ever had. He shows genuine concern and compassion about your health and is extremely detailed in his analysis of your health issue. I highly recommend him!

Best doc show details Best doc
by Gary on Dec 14th, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Cohen for the past 9 years. I have total confidence in him and trust his opinion. Would never visit another doc.

by Larry K. on Oct 20th, 2014

Well respected. Great reputation. Gives me great medical care.

by Lonnie on Aug 30th, 2014

Great doc. The best !!!!!!!!!!!!!

by John S. on Jul 16th, 2014

Very dedicated. Hardest working doctor I have ever seen.

by Kim on Jun 8th, 2014

Very thorough exam. Felt comfortable with him. would reccomend him to friends and family.

by Joseph G. on May 6th, 2014

I am very satisfied with the care I have gotten from Dr. Cohen. He is a very thorough doctor. Always responds to my questions. My family has used him for almost 20 years.

by Joan D. on Mar 7th, 2014

Dr. Cohen has been taking care of my husband and I for over 10 years. Always provides excellent care. We love him !!!

by Gus D. on Dec 21st, 2013

Very good doctor. Always makes accurate diagnosis I have confidence in him.

by Karen S. on Nov 7th, 2013

Very thorough. Always answers my questions and satisfies my concern. Very empathic. He has been by doctor for the last 14 years.

Medical Assistant/Counselor show details Medical Assistant/Counselor
by decline on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Cohen is the worse doctor I have ever had. In the month of September 2013 I had a physical scheduled and blood pressure check. Took my bood pressure and listen to my heart.He never ordered lab work, EKG or performed an examination that I was accustom too. .I am a 52 year old women with hypertension, cholestrol and a hx of DVT. I was also admitted to lankenue for chest pain one month prior to my visit with Dr Cohen. He was rude, ignorant and mean and never address my concerns. Its so unfortunte that Dr. Lazawick Put HIS PATIENTS IN THIS MONSTERS HANDS,

Oct 24th, 2013

Great doctor. He has been taking care of me for 12 years. I would never use another internist.

Jul 14th, 2013

Dr. Cohen has been my doctor for over 15 years. I have complete trust in his abilities. Would never use another internist.

Apr 21st, 2013

Dr. Cohen has been my doctor for 15 years. Very satisfied.

Mar 5th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very satisfied

Feb 22nd, 2013

Incompetent. A very unfortunate experience.

by john j scharf on Jan 18th, 2013

Dr Cohen is always very accuate finding the problems that cause me to come to the hospital and solves that problem which enables me to live a healthy life

Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Cohen has been my doctor for years. I would never see another physician. Excellent, excellent doctor.

Apr 18th, 2012

Overall great experience. Doctor figured out my problem and followed up with labwork. Highly recommend Dr. Cohen

Aug 7th, 2011

One of the brightest doctors I have ever met. Figured out problem no one else could.

Jan 17th, 2011

excellent doctor

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr. Cohen was one of the smartest doctors I have ever met. Figured out what was wrong with me when nobody else could. Felt he was compassionate and understanding. Explained my problems to me in language I could understand. In my book he is the best.

Jan 14th, 2010

Dr. Cohen is one of the rudest people I have ever met in my life! He recently treated my husband at Lankenau Hospital, and when I asked him a few questions about my husband's condition, Dr. Cohen when out of his way to be completely obnoxious and rude to me. If you want a caring, compassionate doctor looking after you or your loved ones, look elsewhere.Dawn F.Philadelphia, PA

Incompetent as a Physician show details Incompetent as a Physician
Jan 6th, 2010

Dr. Cohen was the attending physician while my father was on the floor at Lankenau hospital. As a result of his inept assessment of my father's condition, my father ended up in the ICU and was very close to dying. Dr. Cohen has no bedside manner, is overtly rude, and completely incompetent as a physician. AVOID IF POSSIBLE!