A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cohen, Psychiatrist, Neurologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. David Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors, Philadelphia Neurologists, and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.