A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cohen, Psychiatrist, Neurologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. David Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Cohen practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists, Philadelphia Internists, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.