Dr. David Cook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cook?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 10th, 2011

Dr. Cook is a very, caring, detailed and thorough dr.

Dr. Cook is somewhat shy. He does beet seem emotional in his interaction but rather more "matter of fact", yet I have never met a more detailed, thorough and caring doctor where it counts; in his evaluation and diagnosis of the treatments you experience. In fact, when I once called the office and had the nurse ask him a question on my behalf when she called me back she conveyed he had a question about how a specific medication was working for me? This is the only time in my forty five years of life that, not only has a doctor addressed my question but cared enough to remember my issues and show concern on my health after my appointment with him. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Cook to anyone suffering for allergies. My son started having allergy shots administered when he was 5 years old. While I disliked (and he hated) the experience, now at 11 years of age his asthma and allergies are mild and he gets and allergy shots every five weeks. It has made a huge difference in his quality of life (he was on steroids, albuterol and other medication constantly before that)... I could go on and on but you get the point! I wish all doctors were as diligent, thorough and caring in the real sense of the word... As Dr. Cook.

September 3rd, 2015