A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Corral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Corral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corral
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Corral Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Corral, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Corral graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Corral has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
- Heritage Valley Sewickley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Corral MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Corral practice?
- Dr. David Corral has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Corral practices Urology near Moon Twp, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Kees Rocks, PA.