A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Corral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Corral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Corral, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Corral graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Corral has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corral accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Corral practice?
Dr. David Corral practices Urology near Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA.
See Mc Kees Rocks Urologists.