A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Corral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Corral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corral
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Corral Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Corral, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian or Testicular Cancer (Gonadal Tissue Neoplasm)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Corral graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Corral has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
- Heritage Valley Sewickley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Corral MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Corral practice?
- Dr. David Corral has 1 office location.
Dr. David Corral practices Urology near Sewickley, PA.
See Sewickley Urologists.