Dr. David Corral MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Coraopolis, PA

July 3rd, 2016
Assistant gone wild !
I was very pleased with Dr. Corrals professionalism, but I was given an appointment with his assistant, Richard Burns and couldn't have been treated more rudely. He appeared to act like he was the Doctor, but because I didn't agree with his program, he snapped, told me you came here for help and we don't meet your parameters. I was so upset I left crying, could hardly drive. He had the secretary move my appointment up because, as he put it, I was a packet, so I ruined his plan.

August 25th, 2015
I thought Dr. Corral was wonderful...although the office seemed very busy he took the time to answer my questions and prepare me for surgery. I felt comfortable going through with surgery after my appointment with him and so did my family. Good bedside manner and was incredibly knowledgable about my condition. The staff was friendly. The front desk receptionist was wonderful and the nurses were very helpful in person and on the phone in follow up. There are some staff members that were sub par but overall it was a great experience. I would (and have) referred friends to Dr. Corral.

March 30th, 2015
Excellent surgeon, great bedside manner. Terrible office staff

February 20th, 2015
Lacks Care and Compassion for elderly patients
I thought he was rude, did not spend time addressing our concerns or help us understand, when I asked (2)questions he flipped a paper on the desk - like it was a bother. He lacks care and compassion needed in his field of expertise. Rushed through appt. Just because my Dad is elderly - he still is a person, has children that love him very much and wants to help him get answers.