A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Cox MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cox practice?
- Dr. David Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cox practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.