A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Cox MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cox practice?
- Dr. David Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cox practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.