A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Crandall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Crandall is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Crandall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandall graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Crandall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Crandall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Crandall practice?
- Dr. David Crandall has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Crandall practices Ophthalmology near Franklin, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Troy, MI.
See Franklin Ophthalmologists.