A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cross, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Cross MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cross practice?
- Dr. David Cross has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cross practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Anesthesiologists and Temple Critical Care Practitioners.