A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David D'alessandro is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'alessandro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'alessandro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David D'alessandro, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from Boston University .
Dr. D'alessandro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur D'alessandro MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. David D'alessandro has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David D'alessandro practices Surgery near Lighthouse Point, FL.