A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David D'alessandro, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from Boston University .
Dr. D'alessandro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur D'alessandro MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. David D'alessandro has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David D'alessandro practices Surgery near Lighthouse Point, FL.