A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Davis, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Davis practice?
- Dr. David Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Davis practices Ophthalmology and Aerospace Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists and Colorado Springs Preventive Medicine Specialists.