A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Davis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Davis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Davis MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Davis practice?
- Dr. David Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Davis practices Neurology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Neurologists.