A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Decker, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Decker, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Decker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Decker MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Decker practice?
- Dr. David Decker has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Decker practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists.