A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Denman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Denman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Denman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Denman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Denman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Denman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Denman practice?
- Dr. David Denman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Denman practices Otolaryngology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Schuyler, NE.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.