A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Denning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Denning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Denning, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denning graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Denning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Denning MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. David A. Denning practice?
- Dr. David Denning has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Denning practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Surgeons.