A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Drachman is Good. Dr. Drachman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drachman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Alzheimer Disease, Brain Cancer, and Brain Disorder.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Drachman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drachman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent`s Hospital
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drachman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Drachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Drachman practice?
Dr. David Drachman practices Neurology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Drachman, Dr. Davis Drachman, Dr. Dewey Drachman