A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Eagle MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Eagle practice?
- Dr. David Eagle has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Eagle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC and Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Hematologists, and Charlotte Oncologists.