A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagle
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Eagle MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Eagle practice?
- Dr. David Eagle has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Eagle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Hematologists, and Charlotte Oncologists.