Learn more about Dr. David Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Eagle practice?
Dr. David Eagle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC and Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Hematologists, and Charlotte Oncologists.