A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Edelman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Aaron Edelman MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Edelman practice?
- Dr. David Edelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Edelman practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.