A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Edelman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Aaron Edelman MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Edelman practice?
- Dr. David Edelman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Edelman practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.