A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Erickson, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Erickson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign and Peoria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Erickson MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Erickson practice?
- Dr. David Erickson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Erickson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists and Elk Grove Village Pediatricians.