Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Erickson
Dr. David Erickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL, with other offices in Des Plaines, IL and Peoria, IL (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with MetroSouth Medical Center, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and NCH, St. Alexius, Alexian Brothers. Dr. Erickson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Erickson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Erickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Dr. Tom Stathopoulos
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Carol Salman
Elk Grove Village, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Marc Nudelman
Elk Grove Village, IL 0.01 mi26