A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Erickson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Erickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Erickson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Erickson practice?
- Dr. David Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Erickson practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.