A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Diseases
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Fernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Armando Fernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. David Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Orthopedic Surgeons and Flint Surgeons.