A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fernandez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Diseases
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Fernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Fernandez practice?
Dr. David Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Clio, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.