A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Diseases
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Fernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Armando Fernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. David Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Orthopedic Surgeons and Flint Surgeons.