A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Floyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Floyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Floyd MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Floyd practice?
- Dr. David Floyd has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Floyd practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Albany, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Lebanon, OR.
See Albany Emergency Physicians and Albany Primary Care Doctors.