A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Forsythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Forsythe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forsythe
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Forsythe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forsythe graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forsythe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Forsythe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Forsythe practice?
- Dr. David Forsythe has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Forsythe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, VA and Silverton, OR.
See Williamsburg Surgeons.