A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fox, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan