A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fox, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Fox MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fox practice?
- Dr. David Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fox practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.