A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fox, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Fox MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fox practice?
- Dr. David Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fox practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.