A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Franco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Franco, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Franco has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Franco practice?
Dr. David Franco practices Neurology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurologists.