A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Franco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Franco, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Franco has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Franco MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Franco practice?
- Dr. David Franco has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Franco practices Neurology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurologists.