Dr. David Friedman MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 2 reviews

May 27th, 2016
Smithtown Office is MisManaged
The appointment was made with Dr. Friedman in the Smithtown location 3 1/2 weeks in advance. The first question I'm asked is what is your insurance. When I reply Aetna Signature Administrators, I'm told they accept it. Furthermore, when I look online, my insurance company lists Dr. Friedman as a participating physician. However, when I arrive for my appointment in Smithtown, I'm informed that Dr. Friedman does not accept my insurance. Where were the office people during the previous three weeks? I left work early and traveled from the city to make this appointment. It's evident that Dr. Friedman and this office staff are indifferent to the needs of their customers (patients). There are many fine cardiologists in the Smithtown area, and I strongly urge you to seek out a different practice that places a person's dignity above simply just taking money with no regard for the patient.

December 31st, 2011
Dr. Friedman made me feel wonderful. From his vast medical knowledge, to his great bedside manner, to his ability to treat my cardiac conditions, Dr. Friedman is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. i recommend him without reservation to anyone.