A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Friedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Friedman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.