Dr. David Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Friedman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2016

Fibroids Anemia

I was seen by this GYN doctor 2015 I suffered a great Deal of PAIN... POOR GYN Doctor PLEASE do NOT ALLOW your Pelvic Area into His Hands . This Doctor will cause more damage to every female Patient.. Do Not ALLOW evil to exam Your pelvic area

September 8th, 2016

Is He Practicing Medicine?

Title says it all. I don' t know how he still has patients. He is horrible!

November 17th, 2015

Nice Looking, But That's About It!

Still suffering from the misdiagnosis made by Dr. Firiedman many months ago. Never gets back to you concerning results of tests. Into himself, not his patients.

November 13th, 2015

Doctor?????

Got everything wrong with my very superficial exam and diagnosis. I'm glad I trusted my gut feeling and went to another gynecologist who was wonderful!

May 7th, 2014

doctor love

I think he has a great demeanor..friendly attitude.a handsome and curtly manner..he had my pants off in 20 seconds..better than my husband. I love Doctor Friedman

August 26th, 2013

Teacher

Dr. Friedman is erratic, forgetful and disorganized.

September 25th, 2012

I wish I didn't

feel obligated to write this review. Unfortunately, this is the worse Doctor's appointment I have ever had. His bed side manner was shockingly bad. I cannot recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 21st, 2012

Setting up an appointment was simple and I didn't have to wait long at all. I do prefer his Manhattan office over the Brooklyn one. The wait time is much shorter and it's more easily accessible for me. He's gentle and informative. Any questions I had, he was more than willing to answer. Dr. Friedman also performed a DNC on me last year, he and the staff at the Lenox Hill Hospital were AMAZING. The definitely make an awkward situation VERY comfortable. Overall, Dr. Friedman is the best Gynecologist I've had. Wish I'd found him sooner

April 9th, 2012

AWFUL DOCTOR

He sent my husband for testing and the lab did not even offer the testing he was sending him to. Needless to say it was a sensitive issue in the first place. When I called back HE HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME. I had to keep calling back to get a receptionist from another doctor to copy my medical files in order to find a new doctor.

April 9th, 2012

AWFUL DOCTOR, BEWARE

February 28th, 2012

Dr was OK, staff was awful

As I'm sure with any other woman, the trip to the gyno is not something one looks forward to-- with this office you will dread the trip even more. Although Dr Fridman took his time speaking with me before the visit, he gave off a werid vibe and I didn't feel comfortable. He started to diagnosis me before the exam, looking back at medical history, or blood work. To make matters worse, after the whole thing, it took me a month and half to get a follow up call, or get anyone to call me back with questions i had. Once i finally did, the staff member who took the call was rude, unprofessional, and downright disrespectful. Although dr Friedman was ok, the office staff and follow up was awful and almost non existent. This is the type of doctor you want to get a hold of whenever a question or issue arises, not one you have to wait weeks to hear back from, and once you finally do, receive poor service. I would NEVER recommend this office to anyone for those reasons.

January 23rd, 2012