Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David Friedman
David Friedman, MD, DPM is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with another office in Lynbrook, NY. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. David Friedman is affiliated with Annapolis Hospital Westland Center, Annapolis Hospital and Botsford Hospital. He speaks English.
David Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
David Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.
Dr. Ali Ashtari
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0.05 mi22
Dr. Jason Paris
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Livonia, MI 0.05 mi13
Dr. Jacqueline Fabello-Gamiao
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0.05 mi30