A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Frye, Radiation Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Frye, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Frye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Frye MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Frye practice?
- Dr. David Frye has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Frye practices Radiation Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Radiation Oncologists.