A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Frye, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Frye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Frye practice?
Dr. David Frye practices Radiation Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.