A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Fuchs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Fuchs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. David Fuchs has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Fuchs practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians and Van Nuys General Practitioners.