A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuchs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Fuchs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Fuchs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. David Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fuchs practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors.