A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fuller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Fuller MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fuller practice?
- Dr. David Fuller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fuller practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.