A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fuller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Fuller practice?
Dr. David Fuller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons, Cherry Hill Orthopedic Surgeons, and Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeons.