A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fuller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Fuller MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Fuller practice?
- Dr. David Fuller has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fuller practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Orthopedic Surgeons and Camden Surgeons.