A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gentile is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gentile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Gentile DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. David A. Gentile practice?
- Dr. David Gentile has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gentile practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Rocky Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shoreham, NY.
See Rocky Point Osteopaths.