A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gentile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentile
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gentile Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gentile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Gentile DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. David A. Gentile practice?
- Dr. David Gentile has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gentile practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Rocky Point, NY.
See Rocky Point Osteopaths.