Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Gentile
Dr. David Gentile, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rocky Point, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Gentile is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital, St Mary's Hospital and Unity Hospital. Dr. Gentile has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Gentile has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. David Gentile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky Point, NY.
Dr. Roberta Nataloni
Pediatrics, General Practice
Mount Sinai, NY 5.36 mi36
Dr. Sheldon Feinberg
General Practice, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Mount Sinai, NY 6.04 mi58
Dr. Lea Tala
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Mount Sinai, NY 6.53 mi43