A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David George is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David George, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan George DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. George practice?
- Dr. David George has 1 office location.
Dr. David George practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians.