A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David George, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. George has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. George practice?
Dr. David George practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave George, Dr. Davis George, Dr. Dewey George