A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans