A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Gilbert MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. David Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gilbert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.