A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Gilbert MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. David Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gilbert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.