A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilbert is Excellent. Dr. Gilbert has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Gilbert practice?
Dr. David Gilbert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Gilbert, Dr. Dave Gilbert, Dr. Davis Gilbert