Learn more about Dr. David Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Glaser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glaser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glaser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Glaser practice?
Dr. David Glaser practices Ophthalmology near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Florissant Ophthalmologists.