Dr. David Godwin, MD

135 Commonwealth Dr
Ste 230
Greenville, SC 29615
(864) 365-0250
Locations and availability (2)

|  Hysterectomy  |  show details
by E. Smith on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Godwin did a wonderful job! I had fibroid tumors apparently for a long time and wasn't diagnosed by my other health care provider. In a matter of minutes I had a diagnosis and was scheduled for surgery. I was in the hospital for only 1 day! I highly recommend this doctor. Thanks Doc!

|  DaVinci Hysterectomy = Walk in the park  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. Godwin performed a DaVinci Hysterectomy and I am amazed at how simple and relatively pain-free the entire procedure and recovery were. I had previous c-sections in decades past which were miserably experiences, and I was dreading a hysterectomy. If I had known what a piece of cake this would be, I would have saved myself months of worry. Dr. Godwin and his staff are extremely professional, caring, friendly and competent. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

Dr Godwin has been my gynecologist for 7 years or more. The practice was originally recommended to me by coworkers. They didn't give me a name of the doctor they saw. I was assigned Dr.Godwin, I was so lucky. He is perfect and takes time to listen and has a great bedside manner. He always is encouraging and offers you choices.

|  da vinci surgery  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

My family dr referred me to this doctor. I did no research of quality and was pleasantly and professionally surprised. He is skilled at what he does and has very good bedside manners. I highly recommend.

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

Excellent physician! Very caring, knowledgeable, and personable!

|  Great bedside manner  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2009

felt very comfortable. answered all questions