A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goodman, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Goodman BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Goodman practice?
- Dr. David Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goodman practices Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.