A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goodman, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Goodman BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Goodman practice?
- Dr. David Goodman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Goodman practices Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.