A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goodman, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Goodman practice?
Dr. David Goodman practices Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL and Barrington, IL.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.