A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gray is Excellent. Dr. Gray has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gray, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Cnt Lakeside
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Gray practice?
Dr. David Gray practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Gray, Dr. Davis Gray, Dr. Dewey Gray