A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Green MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Green practice?
- Dr. David Green has 1 office location.
Dr. David Green practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.