A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Green has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Green DO is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Green practice?
- Dr. David Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Green practices Neurology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Flint, MI.
See Farmington Neurologists.