A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hall, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University College London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Hall MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Hall practice?
- Dr. David Hall has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Hall practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurological Surgeons.