A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Hall MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hall practice?
- Dr. David Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Gastroenterologists.