A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hardy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hardy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Almstedt Hardy MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hardy practice?
- Dr. David Hardy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hardy practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.