A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harwood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harwood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwood graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Harwood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Harwood practice?
- Dr. David Harwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Harwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Somerset Orthopedic Surgeons.